Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What a boring day

It rained, really hard for a few minutes. That was nice because it washed all of that dirt off of my sidewalk. And I'd left my car window open. Luckily, the wind was going in the other direction.
Oh, one bit of excitement and joy in what has been an otherwise dreary day... My friend, DaMomma had her baby today!

I slept very late, then got up to read funny blogs and check my various message boards and email. And checked on businessy things. Natural Family Boutique, by the way, is an excellent place to shop. Great way to feel good about yourself too. Buy all natural products for yourself and your loved ones, and help me actually make a profit instead of just buying way more than I sell, all at the same time. I think I'll start profiling cool products here too. Why not advertise here on my little piece of the web?

Oh, I know a couple obvious ones. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! The Hope Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet is now available! $15 from each purchase goes toward the Breast Cancer Prevention Institute. Got an October birthday? This is our new October birthstone necklace.

I just really can't think of anything thrilling to add. I really just want to add enough new stuff at the top without pictures to see if it will make my profile move back up to the top...

No comments: