I ate today.
I forgot the drugs. Now I've delayed the adjustment time even more. AND I didn't make it to the Y. But I did cook. and I ate a full meal. a couple of them in fact.
Let me tell you what is fun. At probably 4 am (total guess there) hearing the most shrill, blood curdling scream you've ever heard in all your life. I think I've mentioned it before - but I'll never stop being amazed at how I can sleep through anything, but if my children make a noise, i'm instantly fully alert. A full on SCREAM, and i was jumping into action probably before my eyes even opened all the way. Mikayla was laying in bed beside me. I have no clue what she'd dreamt about, but it must have been very very bad. I've heard that scream once before. Michael caught a huge frog, and he took it in to show her in the kitchen, and she wouldn't get close, so he put it on the floor and OH it was very bad screaming. She was absolutely petrified. So maybe she was dreaming about frogs. Poor girl. In any case, I jumped up, scooped her over closer to me and she whimpered and started to fall back asleep. Which is when it got creepy. I'd open my eyes to look down at her, and her eyes would blink a couple times then be partially open, and her eyes were rolled back and her eyelids were fluttering. Then she'd close them. Over and over. It was so freaky. I had to quit looking. She finally truly fell asleep again. If I hadn't been so tired from a 2 am phone call from Iraq, my being freaked out would have kept me up. Since I was exhausted though, i quickly returned to my near comatose state.
Oh, i hear i may be able to plead my ticket down and get out of the court date.
There is really nothing else to say. I'm sleepy. I'll probably get a call from Iraq any minute and the phone's battery is dead.
No comments:
Post a Comment