Well, I was going to link you, but Jose won't let me.
I love Jose Cuervo Magarita Minis. Trust me, they are very yummy. They are also very small, which is good for wimpy drinkers like myself. The bottle looks around 6 oz, and I've been sipping it slowly, and I have a full stomach. I like Ritas but I drink very very very little. I do, afterall, live alone with two small children.
Two small children, who like to get up earlier than me and go find snacks and drinks on their own. Which means I told him that if they drank the ritas in the fridge, they would get very very sick.
Earlier today, Aaric was talking about drinking "sodas." The people at church said that they'd have sodas there next Sunday night. How dare they corrupt my child's brain with such talk. Its COKE!! Well, he told me not to worry, that he wouldn't get drunk. I told him not to worry, because COKES don't make you drunk. So tonight, he asked why these cool drinks in the little glass square bottles would make him sick.
"they have alcohol in them."
"well, they should make them without the alcohol."
"well, they do. its called Kool-aid."
A few minutes ago, Mikayla tried to grab the bottle and I told her to leave my margarita alone. She informed me that its not a margarita, its koolaid. Crap.
Aaric also tried to buy some apple flavored tobacco earlier. I think he thought it was Bubble Tape. He kept trying to sneak it up onto the counter with the milk and margaritas. He's a hoodlum, I tell ya.
3 comments:
i love your children
by the way....why is it that YOU are the one always talking about alcohol in your blog? are you trying to take my place as the family drunk?
always? This makes twice. And the one time I mentioned it reminded me that I wanted some. Its all the blog's fault!
Post a Comment