Last year, I discovered York Mint Chocolate Truffles, which I lived on for the entire holiday season.
Now I've discovered a new obsession that should hold me over nicely until the truffles are available again. My brother will like these because they contain both ingredients required for his happiness.
The mean people at Hershey's make yummy treats, but they won't let me save their images, so you'll have to go look - Kelly's New Favorite Cookie
That's a oreo type cookie, with a milk chocolate coating on the inside of both, and a peanut butter center.
And then when I look at the website - www.hersheycookies.com - I see that there are lots of others, too, including some chocolate covered ones that just might the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I want them all. Oh, except the Almond Joy because coconut is gross.
1 comment:
yesterday i discovered coffee kit-kats.
let me tell you, this may be the greatest candy bar on earth.
Post a Comment