"Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Movie Friends
It was my dear niece, Promise who first introduced my children to the concept of "movie friends." They're much like imaginary friends, except they are movie characters, usually from animated movies, which is what they usually watch. But Mikayla has taken it a step further. She keeps opening the cabinet under the kitchen sink, so that she can feed Randy cheese and marshmallows. And she wants to know if her kids, Randy and Ralphy, can go with us to the Thanksgiving party and watch movies with her. They want to watch "Pah-lar Express" too. And themselves. I think I'll probably have to buckle Randy and Ralphy into the car this afternoon - I just hope she'll believe me, that Ralpy is big enough to sit in the seat by himself. Luckily, I do have a spare booster in there for Randy. I draw the line at Ralphy letting Aaric borrow his gun, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment