I don't remember who said what, but here are the things I heard tonight:
We must turn off the lights, because the chickens are here.
They're going to get us and we'll have the chicken pox. (part of this wisdom is thanks to Rugrats, and I don't know when she last saw that show. we haven't had cable in months)
They habs red eyes and they give you the chicken pox. And they're gonna get us. And I can see them.
And monsters and ghostes, but I'm not scared of them.
Chicken's eyes go all swirly, and thats when they put the poison in you.
From Aaric: Mmmm, Popeye's Spinach! This can of spinach is my true love, and I'm going to marry it. Mom, do you think a can of spinach will make a good wife?
Oh yeah, and they both want a BB gun for Christmas and I said no, and Aaric says girls can't have them anyway, and I asked why not, and he said "well men are strong and women are weak!"
1 comment:
your kids are my favorite kids not directly descended from me, on earth.
i have bb guns for both. those weak girls need something to protect themselves.
Post a Comment