There's a really nice fake tree I want. Its $179. If I'd seen it last week, I could have gotten it for 20% off last Saturday. But I didn't go to the PX until Sunday.
So here are my options:
Go to the PX between 6-8 am on Friday and get a 10% off any one item coupon. Buy the tree at 10% off. Problem: thats very early, and I could handle fighting the crowds kid-free, but I hear its not recommended to leave your preschoolers home alone.
But wait... I can get it at 20% off instead, if, when I go at 6am on Friday, I then purchase an item, because THEN they'll give me a 20% off coupon at the register, that is good on Saturday from 6-12. So, to get 20% off, I have to actually go there twice.
Or I could go Saturday from 6-8 and save 10% just like Friday.
Or I could go anytime on Saturday and just save $10.
And yes, I'll probably suck it up and go in there just to pick up something... anything... so that I can checkout and get my freakin 20% off coupon. Well, I'm going to call tomorrow to find out if I can't just come up there anytime on Friday and GET a 20% off coupon. Is it really necessary for me to make a purchase before sunrise in order to get it? That hardly seems fair. Discriminatory even. Against those opposed to waking up at such hours - especially when it involves fighting crowds at stores. But if it is necessary, yeah, I'll suck it up and go jump through their hoops so that I can get my freakin tree for $143.
No comments:
Post a Comment