How do they go from one week looking at you blankly or else giving random non-related expressions to suddenly not only understanding but communicating back to you?
At 1 am, it hit me just how fast things are going. He'd woken up just as I was heading to bed, and he was feeling refreshed and wanted to play. I still needed to get changed, and then we sat at the end of the bed playing for a minute. Then I asked if he was ready for night-night. He grunted, turned, and crawled up to the head of the bed and waited. I finished changing and crawled into bed and he wriggled down into position to nurse.
Now, I'd love to say that he nursed and went right back to sleep, but again, he was feeling refreshed and it was probably an hour later before he was finally out.
No comments:
Post a Comment