Monday, December 05, 2005

There are few things in life that I'm willing to get up before 6 am for. Or 8 am for that matter. I usually schedule afternoon doctor appointments. By the time we get up and eat and dressed, we rarely even make it to 10 am functions on time. Somehow, I do manage to make it to church at 9:45 most Sundays. Maybe its the lack of sleep talking here, but I really am drawing a blank on things that would warrant me being up while it is still dark out.
However, today, I have good reason.
I'll be leaving in around an hour. When I pull out of that driveway, I'll have two passengers. When I pull back in sometime later today, which hopefully won't be too many hours, I'll have 3 passengers. Yeah, I think thats worth getting up early for.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Michael - I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas -

Anonymous said...

Yippppeeee!


Lumpy the grinning fool

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys! I hope that all has gone well.

larryl said...

yay!!

christmas will be merry for me