Monday, December 12, 2005

In case you were wondering...

No, I am not this guy. And thanks to Larry for letting me know that the link to my store was missing a letter. I should also mention that KellyRnot2, to my knowledge, has no affiliation with Natural Family Boutique. I, however, am affiliated. And let me also mention, that there is still time to get orders in for the holidays, though I'd recommend you letting me check our current inventory and ETA's before you order, as some things are on backorder.
On a somewhat related note, I do sometimes wonder if its really smart to have a link on my blog to my business, since my business does have my phone number on it, but so far, I haven't been harassed, mainly because I think most of the people reading my blog already have my number anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I am laughing so hard Diet Coke went up my nose. I don't think you look a BIT like that guy! And he doesn't strike me as the type that would be a huge champion of "natural family-ing". LOL.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but he has that way fancy sweater on.

HOT!!!!!!!!!


Lumpy

larryl said...

i just wondered if there was something i didn't know.

i tried to harass you by phone tonight, but, as usual, you didn't answer.