I had a dream last night that i ate something, not something i'd never had before, just some random food, and it made my throat swell so that I couldn't breathe. That was NOT fun.
So yes, Michael is home. Took a little bit for Mikayla to warm up to him, but she's fine now. (little bit being, like, 20minutes).
We're on a tight budget and we went grocery shopping for the next 10 days and only spent $70. I'm not convinced that this even makes sense mathematically.
My court date is quickly approaching and Michael has to work that day, we have no sitter. This sounds like a ton of fun.
Mikayla poured diet coke into an empty jose cuervo margarita bottle and told me that she was drinking "beer coke" though actually she said "bee-ah coke." that kid has the weirdest accent.
and now she won't leave my caps lock alone so i have to keep backspacing. AND michael brought me a new keyboard and its really super dee duper annoying and i can't reach the shift or the backspace well on it - hence, the lackof capitalization, and any typosthat I overlooked. like those spacing errors there that i now refuse to go back and fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment