Friday, December 02, 2005

Kuwait

Got an email. He's in Kuwait. Must go finish cleaning the house.

Oh yeah, and my package finally arrived at like 8:30pm. thats just insane!
BTW, don't expect thrillingly witty entries anytime soon. My brain has just turned to slush. Anything I wrote might be humorous, because you'd say "Holy crap she's an idiot!!" but certainly not witty.

Oh, wait. I do have an Aaric quote for today.
"Mom, I found this rock under the chair, and it is filthy and hard."
Well kid, rocks aren't exactly known for being cuddly.
Also, he'd like to know what the F--- word in "A Christmas Story" is. I told him I'll tell him in around 15 years. He's 5 now. If he doesn't figure it out by the time he's 20, I'll tell the poor guy. He says if I tell him, he won't say it. Yeah right! This from the kid who told Mikayla that she "scared the crap" out of him the other day. I mean, not that I cringe at the word "crap", its just unsettling to hear my 5 yr old using it on a regular basis. And just my luck, if I was dumb enough to tell him what the word is, he'd utter it front of my dad. Who once lectured my then 18 yr old brother on his recent usage of the word "butt."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

BUTT,BUTT,BUTT,CRAP,CRAP,CRAP!!!!!

pooooooooooop





Lumpy

Kelly said...

you're so crass.

Anonymous said...

Poopie head.





L

Kelly said...

I just might have to ban you if you keep being so vulgar.
Can I ban people from my blog? Michael said I should password protect it, but what fun is a blog if random strangers can't read it? I say if I just want to tell a set group of people something, I'll email it.
btw, i'm just waiting for Aaric to say "smartass" as that IS in the movie, and not censored.
Stinkyhead.
And do a google on "juvenile insults" and see if you find ANY thing other than discussion on how pointless they are, mainly political articles. I want a list of fun ones!

Anonymous said...

Ban me?

Me?

Sniff, sniff.

Sorry I called you Poopiehead. I should have called you Stinkybottomhead.

http://averagejane.blogs.com/average_jane/2005/06/average_janes_k.html

Kelly said...

Well, since the topic is my dad... "JOHN BROWN IT!" Yeah, we have no clue where he pulled that from.

Kelly said...

Speaking of kid friendly cussing, Mom once told us about a tv show she was watching where the kid kept saying "Brother Trucker."
Michael's the only one in the family who has had the nerve to actually use real expletives in front of my dad, and we've all laughed really hard and I think Dad just pretended not to hear. Or maybe he didn't, who knows. I'm sure there will be more instances of this in late December.

Kelly said...

I think I comment on my own blog more than anyone else comments on their own blogs. I think its fun though.

Anonymous said...

Well you are going to ban me, so I won't be able to comment anymore.

J