Wednesday, November 03, 2010

See? Already missed a day.

I'm an hour and 46 minutes late, so technically, I've missed the 2nd. Though, I haven't gone to bed yet, so I'm pretty sure that this counts.

I spent a large percentage of today refreshing the Craigslist page over and over. We need a new washer. I feel the need to inform people that Camry's are not appliances. Apparently some people are confused. My ideal set was available on Monday, for just $200. Perfect. Except I noticed the ad 3 hours after it was posted, and was too late.

Xander got time out for pushing Gabriel down. I realized timeout loses some of it's impact when the kid who got hurt joins his violent brother on the stairs to keep him company. How's that for brotherhood!? "Hey, I know you shoved me to the ground, causing me to hit my head on the wall and all, but I still wanna hang out. I think I'll join you in time out. If we giggle, Mom won't be able to stay mad at you."

Oh, also, that nut of a not yet two year old climbed his naked little hiney up onto the toilet. I left him there (though he doesn't seem to get it yet) for a minute so Michael could see and by the time we looked in there again, he had one foot hanging over the edge and one foot inside the bowl, with his butt perched on the back of the seat. I really do think there's hope of him potty training in the semi-near future. I mean, both other boys were over 3 when they trained, so anytime in the next year would be improvement over his brothers.

There, wrote today.
Oh, and I feel much safer now. NC voters made a smart move. Felons can't run for sheriff here anymore. Whew!

No comments: