"Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Friday, December 12, 2008
Surprise!
See, it's just December, and I've uploaded the Halloweeen picture!
Now, I really do hope to get a couple others up soon. Mostly, one displaying my growing abdomen.
Almost 34. And if I blogged every time I felt whiny, well, that other blog would be a LOT more active! I'll list out my grievances tomorrow, and attempt a picture. My camera died for a couple days there, but it's better now. And we took a pic at a formal on Thursday, but you can't see my outline that well.
4 comments:
Very cute. I would love to see more, especially one of the "growing abdomen"!
I've missing hearing about you and your crazy crew. So, more please?!
Yes please!!! I wanna see your belly!!! How many weeks are you now?
Almost 34. And if I blogged every time I felt whiny, well, that other blog would be a LOT more active! I'll list out my grievances tomorrow, and attempt a picture. My camera died for a couple days there, but it's better now. And we took a pic at a formal on Thursday, but you can't see my outline that well.
could xander possibly look any happier?
Post a Comment