33.5 weeks with Xander:
35 weeks with this one:
I mean, I know that I'm a week and a half further along than in the first one, but I think this kid is bigger than Xander was.
I know that I was 38 weeks, 5 days in this one (Xander again), because I was in labor:
3 comments:
Goodness! You are STRAIGHT OUT! Looks like a boy to me!
You are so skinny everywhere else though - You are so cute.
Keep us posted. We are eager for news.
You should be a professional pregnant woman. It works for you.
Love, love, love to y'all. And merry, merry, too.
Thanks for posting pics! I realize you did this a while ago, but things have been crazy. I am 35 weeks this Wed. So you are only 2 weeks ahead of me. For some reason I thought you were a little more ahead of me than that. I hope your back and bones and nerves start working together for you. I know how irritating that can be. My back finally decided to give me a break, but I can already feel my left leg hurting again so it is only a matter of days before the back starts hurting again too! Oh well, just a few more weeks!
Post a Comment