"Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The 2 biggies that we know of, are the airbag, which is quite expensive, I hear they just replace the whole steering wheel; and the broken axle, which sounds like a pricey part to me. I don't know if there's much damage under the hood or not.
4 comments:
Looks like it will be repaired. To new to "total" and the front end doesn't looked completely smashed in. Glad the airbag did its job.
One word....OUCH!
The 2 biggies that we know of, are the airbag, which is quite expensive, I hear they just replace the whole steering wheel; and the broken axle, which sounds like a pricey part to me. I don't know if there's much damage under the hood or not.
it's totaled. more info later
Post a Comment