Wednesday, May 14, 2008

But seriously, how fast can she pack it?

Pretty darn fast, that is, until she has a wreck leaving her sore and stiff, and with details to sort through.
We're fine, it was me, Aaric, and Xander, and there are no actual injuries, I'm just sore. I don't know how fine the van is, we'll hopefully find out Wednesday. Which is also when I'll be buying a new car seat for Mikayla (already replaced Xander's and have a spare for Aaric), picking up my rental car, picking Mom up from the airport, going to the doctor to make sure I'm not injured, and trying to stay sane.

My neck, shoulders, and back are all sore and stiff, and my arms, too. I've got air bag burn on my forearms. Aaric and Xander are completely unharmed.

I'll take pictures, but I make no promises for getting them uploaded any time soon, because that stupid cord has apparently grown legs and walked away.

The other driver is injured, her sternum was hurting pretty bad and they took her off in an ambulance.

More later, it's 1:30 am and I'm having a hard time sleeping.

2 comments:

Newmans Wildcats said...

Jeez, gir I'm glad all you are is a little sore and stiff.

Robin said...

That's not good. Sorry to hear about it but I'm glad you and the kids are ok. Besides being sore and stiff.