"Grown-ups never understand anything for themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
I can't wait to move
Xander keeps bringing me shoes. My shoes, his shoes, any shoes he can find. I hear him say, "ssshooo" and then "side?" Which translates into, "Here are our shoes, take me outside!" But I have things to do! So we can move! Because when we move, we'll have a fenced in backyard and then I can just slip his little shoes onto his fat little feet, open the windows and prop the back door, and send him on his merry little way to eat dirt and bugs while I get my stuff done. For now, he just follows me around carrying a shoe or two in his hands, whining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean jellybean about sticking them outside.
Relief is in sight soon!!!
Post a Comment