Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Dear Army,

I just need a teensy favor. In addition to the other stuff you haven't worked out yet. Whether you say yes or no, just decide pretty quickly whether Mikayla can see a pediatric dermatologist in the area or not. I mean, we're getting further along in the timeline now, so we'd really appreciate not having to wait around for decades before finding out. I'll remind you of what I pointed out about the pediatric urologist issue - it's easy, you find out if she can be accomodated on base (here, let me help you out - there is a dermatologist on base. You just have to find out if they do pediatrics or not). If not, you find out if she can be accomodated in the area, or at other bases. If not, the answer is no. If so, the answer is yes. No biggie, and with the proper contact numbers, I could dig all this up for you. But since you like to keep things all secret, just be nice and do it quickly. Thanks.

Oh, one more thing. In the future, instead of sending important messages regarding schools and moves to the base where the soldier is temporarily attending school, send them to the base where he's currently stationed. It would be nice if the actual people handling all his orders had been given a heads up to all the changes in the plan, and if they'd known that you'd already sent out a family travel message. The people at Benning didn't care, the people at Bragg do. Or, maybe they don't care, but they're the ones handling all this. So, just let them in on it from now on, okay? Thanks, ever so much!
Kelly

PS - let your friends at Tricare know that if they cover the tests done in radiology, that they should also pay for the actual radiologist who reviewed said tests. And I'm just going to guess that we'll have similar issues with the surgery, so go ahead and spread the word about the anesthesiologist and such, too. I mean, really, is that too much to ask? If the surgery is approved, then you pay for all of it, not just bits and pieces?
[and yes, all of it should be covered, but they have to be TOLD to do so, which is just absurd.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good suggestions (grinning). I remember those days. I nearly lost my mind with all the changes. And I only had to do it for a weekend a month.