Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Okay, lets get this show on the road.

First, let me just say, I'm too lazy to whine in 2 different places now. My life revolves around my being pregnant, so, there's no sense in separating the two anymore. So, let the count down begin.

The birth kit just showed up at my door. A new water hose is all that is left to complete the list of supplies needed for the Big Day itself. Finding a dresser to store the kid's clothes in would be nice, too, but for now, they're okay. You know those hanging sweater organizer type things that you can buy for your closets? One that we have holds all of the 0-3 month clothes with no problem. A dresser would be better, though. So, supply wise, we're almost ready. And with Xander, we were at Lowe's looking for the right doohickey to connect the water hose to the kitchen sink while I was in labor, so I'm definitely not ruling out just heading to the store while I'm in labor this time. I'll want to find some yummy snacks, anyway.

Lulu says my BP is okay. We're not thrilled with it, but she's not stressed about it, so I won't, either.

So, what's left to do? Just cleaning. Right now, the big kids are over at a neighbor's house. So, I'm going to get myself a snack, and clean my little tail off for a while. We are seriously considering hiring a maid to come in and handle the house for the next several weeks. For the rest of my pregnancy and several weeks afterwards so that Michael doesn't have to do it all.

I might also duct tape Xander into the stroller to see if he'll nap for a while.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think if you are comfortable hiring a maid, then go for it. :) My husband would like me to, but I'm not quite ready for that myself. But I certainly can appreciate the wisdom of it.

Good luck!