Xander's added some new phrases lately. Today, I've heard him say "yes ma'am" (though his pronunciation is botched, and I can't even remember what he said, but he said it repeatedly and nodded when I asked if that's what he was saying, and it fit contextually... though that doesn't mean that he actually followed through by obeying for more than 2 seconds), "I want a monkey" (which sounds like, "onna monkey!"), and "I poot." Which means he pooped. And doesn't necessarily mean that he did. Just that he's saying that he did.
He also actually talked to Michael on the phone for the first time. Usually he asks to talk to Daddy, then just listens as Michael talks to him. Today, he very quietly spoke a few words. It's weird, because he'll talk on the phone if no one is on the other end.
Oh, he also said, "give me gum." He's a demanding little monkey. And yesterday, he ran into church, right for the Preschool minister's office yelling, "Ont cangy! Ont cangy!" which is, "I want candy!" because, she has Dumdums.
2 comments:
I love his new vocabulary! I think he talks almost as much as Zion! I wish I could see him, and the rest of ya'll. Maybe next time you are "home"? Give us a call when you are in GA (or just give us a call for no reason, if you want!)
We'll be there in late August, I think for a couple weeks!
Post a Comment