Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm a forgetful procrastinator

1 - We didn't make it to IDM. I had a sinus headache and Aaric was still sick, too.
2 - From what I hear, the day went really well, though!
3 - My friend, Beth, DID have the baby, and I was fully recovered, so I was able to be there and he's very much cute.
4 - Larry came to visit for the weekend. We all know he really came to see a girl, but managed to squeeze us in.
5 - Aaric said a couple of really hilarious things this weekend. Things which I now cannot remember. If I could, I'd share them. I know both Larry and Michael asked if I was going to write about them though. So see, I AM writing about them... I just can't remember what they were.
6 - Now Mikayla and Xander are sick, and it seems that Xander's body just always responds to germs by over-reacting. He was 105 degrees yesterday.
7 - Mikayla is all registered for kindergarten.
8 - Have I ever told you that Xander is quite possibly the cutest little critter EVER?? He's cooing at me right now. Of course, he throws in a few "dadadada's" too. He only throws in the Mamamama's when he's mad.
9 - We have a swingset! Thanks to my dear mother and favorite Aunt Becky, we no longer need a fence because the children actually WANT to be in our yard. Watch for pictures, probably this evening.
10 - because a list of 9 just seems weird. Oh, I know, dessert recommendation: Sara Lee's Andes mint chocolate pie. There are 5 components - chocolate graham cracker crust, chocolate puddingy stuff, mint puddingy stuff, lots of whipped cream around the edges, chunks of andes mints sprinkled on top. Yum.

Michael reminded me of the fun things Aaric said.
Michael, to Aaric: Santa Claus is dead!
Aaric: Duh Dad, there is no Santa Claus. That's so yesterday's news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Santa Claus is not dead.

larryl said...

let's count the hours spent with you, and the hours spent with the young lady, shall we?