Aaric danced around the room and then stopped to jump up and down a few inches from the computer. His arm flung out and he jabbed the power button. The power button that you're supposed to have to hold down for 10 seconds before it will shut off. Aaric hit it hard enough that it didn't wait the 10 seconds. Now when you turn it on, the screen says something about typing "r" when you put in the start up disc, to repair it, but MIchael tried that and it doesn't work. He worked on it a good bit on Saturday and it appears to be unrevivable. He's hoping to be able to pull my files off of it. He's saying he should be able to, and I hope he's right because ALL of the pictures I've taken in the past few months are on there. I've only posted a few of the many. Plus a lot of documents pertaining to my business are on there.
I've discovered that while life without the internet is insanely annoying, it has made me more productive. I've gotten lots done in the past week. Today, he left his laptop at home, so I have access. Most days, he says he needs it at work.
There's not much going on here worth chatting about.
Oh, Xander had a "2 month" checkup last week. He'll be 3 mo this Friday. He weighed 14 lbs 3 oz and was 23 inches long. Such a shrimp! He's just started reaching for toys and attempting to play with them, but mainly just hits them. He's attempting conversation as well, with lots of grunts and coos when you talk and then pause. He also likes to pull hair and pinch. I promise to get more pictures up within the next 24 hours, so check back for those, if they're not here already when you read this.
My only other excitement is that Natural Family Boutique announced a last minute sale on the HABA toys - buy one get one 40% off. If you want HABA toys, now is the time to buy, so go to www.kellyr2.com and shop! (Plus, I'm really close to hitting the next commission level for this month, where I'll get a 4% bonus and 2 items at 40% off!) Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment