I'm sure the Numerology folks would have a field day with us.
My birthday is January 9 (which bears no significance, I'm so left out).
Michael's birthday is April 5.
We met on February 5.
We got married on June 19.
Exactly 5 months later, on November 19 we found out that I was pregnant with what turned out to be Aaric.
Aaric was born exactly on his due date, July 27 (notice, this is a new number). Of some importance here is that Michael was in college and I was working full time. School for him started back exactly 4 weeks after July 27, and he wouldn't be able to work as much then. Therefore, I was adament that the child had better arrive on or before his due date, because I knew that going back to work prior to 4 weeks after the birth would just be way too hard. People laughed at me, since we have no control over these things, but he was born exactly when I'd said he HAD to be born by.
On August 19 (the next year), we found out that I was pregnant with what turned out to be Mikayla, due on April 27.
Now, statistically, in normal pregnancies, second babies come 5 days earlier than the first baby. Therefore, I predicted that she'd arrive on or around April 22, and she was. (Again, that's a new number there. See, the new 27 got repeated...)
Now, on January 11 (see, Jan numbers just don't fit in here) we found out that baby number three is on the way, due on September 22.
I haven't seen any statistics on the arrival of third babies - everything I've ever heard and read says that they're a bit of a "wild card."
So whatever day this baby arrives on, my guess is that it's birthdate will be the fourth child's due date. However IF I had to take a wild guess on a birthdate for this one, my guess is September 19. But that seems very "full cirle"-ish, and we still want one more, so that would be weird. But still, its the number my brain keeps arriving at.
So there you have it. I've been right the past 2 times on birth dates, even though I'm hopeless when it comes to gender guesses. So, my official birthdate guess for this baby is September 19, though that is subject to change.
Disclaimer: No, I do not really believe that all of our weird number connections mean anything, I just find it really strange. Unless it happens in January, the numbers always match up with some past event. If its a new number, then some future event always matches up with it. Its a bit creepy really.
By the way, on the gender front - no I have no clue, but the ultrasound is scheduled for May 8. Stay tuned! (of course, remember you have to paypal to find out the details.)
1 comment:
sept 22 is a FANTASTIC date, no matter how it fits into your new age, witch doctor numerology post.
Post a Comment