He was sitting near the back of the closet, playing quietly. So of course I knew he was pooping. I asked. He said no. I urged him to come on out. He refused. He said he was enjoying playing with his boat. So I went in and got the boat and took it to the living room. He said he wanted to play with his other boat too, so he stayed put. I went back in, got the other boat, and took it out. Then he wanted to know where his pirates were, so I finally just dragged him out. I patted his bottom and he said, "Aw, man, you found out!"
"I didn't find out, I knew. I can see it on your face."
"Oh. I shoulda put on my smiley face."
1 comment:
Ummmm yeah...that one needs to be mailed into some funny kids quotes thing! Hhahahahah!
Post a Comment