If I had your phone number, or if I didn't have it, but you often sit around thinking about how cool it would be if I called you (just be prepared for kids yelling in the background and me stopping mid-sentence to tell them to stop before they're grounded for 10 years), please do one of the following"
call me, so that I can just hit "save"
OR send me your number in one of these ways
email me at kellyr2 at gmail dot com
facebook
myspace
whatever message board you know me from
Of course, if you keep thinking, "Man, I wish that crazy person would quit calling me!" then feel free to do none of the above.
Too bad I can't just get the urologist, ENT, OBGYN, dermatologist, and probably 15 other specialists I'm forgetting about, to do the same. I have to look all those suckers back up.
No comments:
Post a Comment