and the bracelets that some of made millions of at camp:
Well, now we have these jelly beans, from Scripture Candy:
The back of the package has pictures of the beans in each color, with the meaning.
So with that background information out of the way...
I'm getting Xander buckled in while the big kids are getting in the van, after AWANA last night. Mikayla sits down, pops a red jelly bean in her mouth, and exclaims, "WOW Mom, it really does taste like Jesus' blood!"
I didn't taste any, so I can't say for sure whether they are indeed blood flavored beans or she thinks that Jesus has cherry flavored blood. It could be that they've Christian-ized Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans (a favorite treat of Harry Potter). They could leave the black one the same though, because I'm pretty sure that sin does taste like licorice.
No comments:
Post a Comment