Why does it take almost a week to give a pregnant woman a referral so that she can go see the midwife? The army hospital has this nifty schedule that the insist on keeping you on... and if my regular doctor's referral lady doesn't hurry her little butt along, my schedule will be all thrown off and whatever shall we do then?
All I want is a simple referral so I can go to the Army CNMs and let them weigh me and take my blood pressure and maybe even suck a little blood from my arm, and as we get further along, measure my fundus and other such fun tricks. Thats all I want. I have no burning questions for them. In fact, I'll probably just smile and nod most of what they say. I'm just using them so I have medical records of this pregnancy. But I can't do that, if the referral lady can't manage to get it in the system.
No comments:
Post a Comment